We’re looking for (semi) competent writers to contribute to X-Rays Spex! While X-Rays Spex is far from professional, the few of us who curate blog are passionate about the Tampa Bay Rays — the thing that drives us to continue doing what we do. In order for X-Rays Spex to regularly crank out a full spectrum of pieces on your favorite players and team, we need your help.
- Analyze statistics, both traditional and advanced?
- Write about an upcoming series?
- Recap a previous game?
- Vent when something ridiculous happens — both on and off the field?
- Pen a creative narrative about the Rays or baseball in general (ala Grand Royal Magazine or Lucky Peach Magazine)?
- Or, maybe you have something unique to bring to the table.
It goes without saying, sarcasm is a welcome quality in our prospective writers.
If you can do any of the above, give us a shout! In short, we’re looking for writers with a focus on the Rays, though that creative focus is completely up to you!
Think you’ve got what it takes? Send a sample of your writing to: belowaverageraysfansite@gmail.